OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFE, DECENT AFFORDABLE HOUSING
A stable housing base builds a stronger community. LFCAA is committed to assisting low and moderate income individuals and families with their needs for safe and affordable housing. Affordable housing is a cornerstone achieving self sufficiency.
- Funds may be available for down-payment assistance combined with home rehabilitation.
- We can help income-eligible customers with home repairs -- including repair or replacement of defective furnaces, severely leaking roofs, water infiltration, gas line breaks, septic system issues, structural problems caused by collapse of a roof, porch or foundation and repairing damage caused by fire or wind. Other maintenance issues that cause health and/or safety problems for occupants may also qualify as a home repair.
- Through low-income housing tax credits and supportive services, we have been partners in the development of affordable housing projects such as Pleasantville Commons, Pleasant View and Pershing House. These projects have created or rehabilitated 102 units of affordable rental units in our community.
- For more information about these facilities, click here to visit the Gorsuch Management website.
- We are active members of the Fairfield County Housing Coalition. The coalition's mission is to assist individuals and families who become homeless or who are at risk of becoming homeless to regain housing stability and quality of life.